"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, September 21, 2008

vintage fisher price little people

When I was little I really enjoyed my fisher price little people house. As a mom I have looked for the same house I had and it was really hard. This is a picture of it.



I found this one on ebay. It is the first that I have found. No I didnt get it :( It sold for total with shipping for $60. Which is a really good price most I have found on ebay have sold for close to $100. The other houses are easy to find but for some reason this brown house is hard to find.
Jon found some wooden people the other day they sell for $2 to $3 a person not to bad. He found 13 people and one that is cookie monster it sells for about $5.
One of these days I might be able to get one.

Did you ever have a little people house like this?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I LOVED THIS AS A KID!!! and the funny thing is that I had forgotten ALL about it!! Oh man, thanks for the blast from the past!!