"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Share Jesus without fear

So Jon and I were driving down the road and there was a car in the middle of the road with its hazards on. So Jon says to me should I stop and see if I can help. Which I said yes absolutely. So we pull up behind the car and Jon jumps out to see what is up. Battery is dead needs a jump. So Jon runs back to the car drives up over the curb turns around so he can jump the car and gets the jumper cables. So did I forget to mention the girl is 7 months pregnant and has a two year old and two of her high school brothers. Jon jumps the car twice and they drive off. But did not get far just up the road. So Jon pulled up and told her that she needed a new battery and he would go get one for her. She called her mom who worked right down the street so We took one of the boys with us to meet the mom who had the money for the battery and off we went to get one. We get back about 20 min. later and Jon helps put the battery in for them. The car started and ran great.
I say all that to tell you that we were able to wittness to the boy and he had lots of questions. Please pray that he calls Jon or asks his pastor more about Christ.
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Dani - that is awesome! I couldn't believe how many times you were able to share your faith this week! This morning, you were saying, "and then this happened and we got to talk to him, and then this happened and I shared with her, oh, and then this", and I was seriously impressed. That is SO GREAT! I love how you choose the ones who can't get away from you. That's a great method. :) Keep it up!!!