"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, September 19, 2008

update

Hey
So I've been bad and not updated my blog in a month. So sorry

Well all the news since last time. We are going to have another baby!!! Yeah !
We are very surprised but excited. I am 13 weeks and due March 29th.
This means that Noelle and the new baby will be 12 months apart. I am going to be crazy for the next few years so please excuse my craziness.

The other fun new is that we got a new car. Long story but our 98 Honda Odyssey was dieing a slow costly death so we traded it while it was still running for a 08 scion XB. yeah for new car. Oh it is black.

Well I will let you recover from all that exciting news and chat with you later

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Oh the new car smell is one that can't be beat! I am so excited you are preggers again! You are going to have wisdom to the third power to share with me one day!!!! :)