"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vacation

Hi all we are back!!! :)
It is so nice to leave the normal everyday and go on vacation but it is also nice when you get home.
Our vacation was very eventful good and bad. We had some car trouble after we got there. Praise the Lord it only cost $210 to fix it. We celebrated Jon's birthday while we were gone he was so excited about his present. He got a miter saw very nice. Over all it was a wonderful vacation!!!!
I will post some pictures soon I havent downloaded them yet.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Can't wait to see your pictures, Dani! So glad you are home!! :)