"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Noelle is Cruising and Signing

Noelle is a master cruiser these days. She cruises around the coffee table once or twice down the hall holding on to the wall only.

She also likes to push the push toy. YEA!!!!! You make Mommy to proud!!!!!

She still will not stand alone she can but thinks she cant. We are working on it though. Mommy will be very happy to have her walking.

Did I mention that Noelle is getting her teeth these days. Yes, she has two top left and bottom right. Two more coming in, top right and bottom left.

Noelle you are going to look so different with teeth. Daddy forgot and let you chew on his finger. He remembered really fast. :)

Noelle is doing really well signing too. She put two signs together and told me "GO EAT" YEA!!!!!! She is able to comunicate when she wants to eat. SO nice.
The hard thing is she says "Please" all the time but I cant always figure out what she wants. That is hard on both of us. But we are working on it more and more.

Noelle your so smart. You know and understand more than people think.
You are also very sensitive, but you have an ornery side too. :)

Love you Baby Girl

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Wonderful! Alex and I are proud too!