"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Funny words from Zoey

Zoey has made me laugh a few times this week so I want to write what she said down so I dont forget and I can remind her how silly she was.

Zoey was watching Peter Pan for the first time and she made it till they got to Neverland before she came to me and declared

"Peter Land is to sour for me to watch, so I turned it off. Maybe I can watch it when Daddy is here to hold me." Zoey

Love it to cute. Peter Pan has been deemed to "Sour" for Zoey

One of Zoey's toys needs new battery's so I took it to change them. Zoey came running saying

"No Mommy you cant do that that's a Daddy job. Only Daddy's can change battery's."

Love this one. I was putting everyone down for a nap and Zoey asked

"Where we going in the Morning?"

Oh Zoey you make me laugh. Love you Sweety

1 comment:

that jon jackson said...

you have some sweet kids, there's no denying that.