"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hi

Life is very full right now thus the lack of posts. So sorry.

I seem to be running in circles and most of the time cant tell you what the date is but I can tell you the many many things that need to be done.

In an attempt to make my life a little more streamline I have spent the last few days ORGANIZING everything but alas still have a little was to go.

Need to still clean the master bedroom and one more closet. Then it will be time to start at the beginning again. Thus the life of a mom. :)

I will write an update on the kids soon. I'm waiting for Jon to put the pictures up for me. Thanks babe. There has been alot going on so it will be a good one I'm sure. So stay tune.

No comments: