"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, April 30, 2009

New look AGAIN

Yes I just haven't found the right look yet for my blog.

What do you think about this one?

I had a fairly good day. I have decided I am going to have to let Cyann cry it out at nap time and bed time. :( it is no fun listening to her cry. She cries longer than the other two girls ever did. But then again maybe it just seems that way now with her crying. I don't like this stage. I love bed time putting them in bed for the night singing, reading, and holding but the crying not so much.

Noelle looks different to me today. Her face looks fuller than usual. My baby is growing up. My feelings are mixed sad but happy excited.

No comments: