"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Date night

So Jon and I went out Friday night!!!

It was great

We got a baby sitter she is amazing! I think I found the one for us.

We left all the girls with her and we went to a concert. It was a client of Jon's Phil Parrish. check it out http://www.philparrish.com/.


It was fun.

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

I didnt realize your girls were so close together!!! You have your hands full:)
Hey, I would love to add you to my links on my blog, just need your permission, and its ok if you dont want me too, Ill still check in on you and your girls!