"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, July 19, 2008

When I grow up

When I was a kid I always wanted to be a mom. For real I have always wanted to be a mom I cant remember ever wanted to do anything else. I think that's why it was so hard to pick a major at college. I ended up picking something that I thought I would enjoy and I did to an extent.
So I have come to the conclusion that after being a mom for two years that yes it is all that I hoped it would be!! yeah!! The one down side that I can think of is the house work and laundry. Not something that I enjoy doing. Yes I know you all love it so much.
I love to cook and I don't mind cleaning the mess up in there. Believe it or not I really don't mind cleaning the bathroom IF I am the only one that has used it.
The highlights of being a mom for me are: getting to play tea party with my girls, watching them do something new for the first time priceless, cooking for them, putting them to sleep (it is so sweet to feel them fall asleep in my arms), Bath time is always a blast, that's just a few of my favorite things. OH I also love to shop for them!!! A lot
Anyone else have a favorite thing they like to do with their kids?

No comments: