"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 18, 2008

to mow or not to mow

So I have this thing about having a well manicured lawn. I like it to look nice and fresh all the time. To do this I would really like it done twice a week. This does not happen very often.
I dont want someone else to do it I enjoy doing it myself, but as you can imagine with two kids I have a hard time getting it done. Lately I have been letting Zoey ride on my back in my ergo ( A must have when you have kids). She rides pointing out the airplanes and birds. It is fun to do it with her there keeping my entertained. But what I really like is to have that time to myself. sigh and sigh again.
I write this as I look out the window and watch our neighbor mow and weed eat his yard that has not been mod in three weeks. He is trimming bushes with his weed eater. That's one way to do it.
Well I need to get mine done maybe at nap time I can get it done.

No comments: