"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Once upon my day

I tend to get very frustrated when my two year old does not listen to me. Sometimes I feel like I am talking to a cold brick wall. Absolutely no response, no feeling, nothing. I try not to lose my cool but I am sorry to say I lose it more than I like. I sometimes remember my memory verse I am working on for those occasions. But what is really convicting is remembering that she is not mine I gave her to God. I am just His servant caring out His wishes and commands. I should listen to what He wants me to do. That is my goal as a parent. Yes it is very lofty but I have to strive to reach closer to it. I wont get there here on earth but I long to please Him.

No comments: