"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 23, 2008

I woke up this morning

I woke up to a dirty house again. It is a never ending struggle to keep things clean and organized. I feel sometimes that it is a struggle not worth attempting, its just going to get dirty again.
Things I need to do: Clean the dead bugs out of the windows, dust everything, vacuum everywhere, clean the bathrooms, laundry a mountain I don't like to climb, and kitchen I don't know where to begin. With all the appointments I cant seem to get in a routine. I'm going to try and get caught up today, my mom is going to take the girls and I will be home alone all afternoon. I hope I get alot done.

No comments: