"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Potty training! Yes Cyann is potty training and she is doing GREAT!

YEA!!!!

I have to confess though it is so hard, I feel bad I am spending so much time training Cyann, I feel the other girls are getting left out. :( Its so hard.

I am working on trying to include the others and Im hopping this is just temporary. Right, this should take a week of focusing on training her and then it will get better? I know it does not always work that way but if you wouldn't mind praying that this training process would take and all that would be GREATLY appreciated.

No comments: