"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Noelle Update

well folks Noelle is the most amazing little girl, nothing not even a scary long named syndrome can hold her back.

She is talking!!!! yes she is saying WORDS!!!! Yes even whole sentences!!!!!

She has said "I want one." "Who's that?" "Want more" "Need that" "Mama dirty" (her diaper was dirty) "Want that"

I love hearing her say things! It is so wonderful.

In other news she is getting glasses today. She is near sighted, Im hoping this will help some with her walking. (she stumbles alot and does not see steps) I will post pictures when we get them.

well thats all the exciting news for now. Who said that RTS would hold her back?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Just finally getting a chance to catch up on blog reading. Hurrah for Noelle! She's doing so well. Dani, you're doing a great job, and we can't wait to see what the future has in store for all of you!