"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I was looking back at last year around this time and found this...

Noelle Eating puffs from that jon jackson on Vimeo.




OH we have come so far but I love the little wiggle she use to do when she was happy, she still does it a little bit.

My life ONE year ago was very full I had a newborn, a one year old and a almost 3 year old, now I have a one year old and a two year old, a almost 4 year old, and in two and a half months a newborn.

I have come to rest in and lean on this verse:

2 Corinthians 12:9 - "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

For all of you moms out there that have asked me lately how I do it well this is how. Christ is my strength and He carries me through my day. That is Everyday if I try and do it on my own I fail but NEVER have I asked and God not picked me up and wrapped His powerful arms around me and carried me through the hard days.

I hope that encourages you just like it does me.

God bless you

No comments: