"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday morning Pancakes

This morning I made Pancakes for breakfast.

This was an experiment that I have wanted to try for a while and I must say they turned out really good and EVERYONE liked them.

Gluten Free pancakes

3 cups of oat flour (I used old fashion oats put one cup at a time in the blender
until it was flour. Zoey helped me with this part)
3 tablespoons of baking powder

2 tablespoons of sugar

2 eggs

and milk (I did not measure the milk just added till it was pancake consistency)

They seemed to cook faster then regular pancakes so keep a close eye on them. I burnt one batch.

They were great! Noelle's I separated before I added the milk and added water and her powder milk substitute to hers. You could also sub the milk for rice milk or soy if you cant have milk.

No comments: