"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, August 17, 2009

Noelle's feeding update


Noelle is doing really well with the NEW diet. She is on day 3 of the Goats milk test and so far she has had no reaction to it. She will drink it strait or I have made banana shakes with it and she loves those. What you want the recipe well its very simple really.

In the blender add one frozen banana
one table spoon raw honey
one cup goats milk
Blend till smooth. I also make it in my juicer.
I have also made it with Almond butter.

love this smile glad we are seeing it more now!
From 09.07.09.09 - girls


New this week will be Avocados (Thanks Sarah for the suggestion)

1 comment:

Anxious AF said...

Alex likes avacados too!