"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sunshine Oh How I love thee

Today is so beautiful!!!!!
My computer is telling me that it is 74 degree's right now. Oh I love the warm weather.

I had a WIC appointment this afternoon. It was at 1:45 yes right during nap time. I had all the kids with me. It was not stressful! Yes you read that right. It was not bad at all.
I have to admit that I was kinda dreading it because I thought it would be crazy. But I prayed before I got out of the car that God would allow me to be patient and calm and that He help the girls obey.

Why am I surprised that God did what he said he would? He said that all we have to do is ask. He is so faithful. Even when we don't deserve it He is still faithful. Oh how I love my God. I could not live a day with out Him.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So glad God gave you what you needed today. That makes me smile. :)