"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm back

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry it has been so long. I am going to blame it all on

Cyann Rebekah Jackson
March 2, 2009
5 LB 6 OZ
17.25 IN

Cyann spent 10 days in the Neonatal ICU at Saint Francis Hospital. She was admitted for Respiratory distress. She received one treatment of sufactrin and one round of lasic which consisted of 3 treatments, one every 12 hours. She was taken off the CPAP on day 6 and spent the rest of her stay learning how to eat out of a bottle. (She got use to the feeding tube.) (please exuse the spelling of the drugs I spelt them how they sound)

With out the CPAP but still had the IV


I got to hold her on day 4. It took Jon telling the nurse that I was going to hold her. They told us that we could not hold her till she was off the CPAP. All in all it was one of the hardest 10 days of my life. Trying to jugle everything at home and spend time with Cyann at the hospital. God is so good to provide the strenghth that we need. I found out that I have the best husband in the world, and really great friends.

Zoey is loving her new sister and Noelle is ajusting to sharing her Mommy with her sister.

2 comments:

that jon jackson said...

that was a crazy couple of weeks. :)

Kelly said...

Beautiful!

And I love the new layout design!