"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some random thoughts

I think it is interesting and kinda funny that my husband follows several of the blogs that I read.

I mentioned something that I had read the other day and he chimed in "Yeah I read that post it was a good one". Come to find out he reads and follows several blog. How fun is that.

Any way we had a play day at our house today Lori and Eva and Aunt Ivory came over. The Aunts took the girls out side and they played for at least 3 hours total. It was so nice to have someone to run around in the back yard with Zoey. I'm no fun anymore I cant run or lift so I just sit or walk around. But Aunt Ivory ran and pushed Zoey in her wagon and climbed on the play ground. Oh, the fun we had today. Thank you Auntes you are the best.

Noelle is doing great. She is back to eating normal food again after two weeks of being sick. Her favorite thing to eat right now are the Gerber Graduates Puffs Peach or Apple Cinnamon. She loves them! It is so cute to watch her eat them.


Noelle Eating puffs from that jon jackson on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Absolutely PRECIOUS! Love that baby girl. She is soooo sweet.