"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

busters under my bed

Zoey told me today that "Buster" scares her in her room. Who is "Buster" you might ask? Well Jon and I asked Zoey.
She took Jon's had and ran to her room. They looked under the bed and she said there he is. She said that he scares her sometimes but she closes her eyes and he cant get her. He apparently has arms and legs and a body like hers.

Poor Zoey has a "Monster" under her bed already.

2 comments:

that jon jackson said...

http://desigu.blip.tv/#1538723 :) See zoey describe it

Whitney said...

Awww, poor little Zoey! I bet Buster IS scary. I hope he stays far far away and goes to visit another girl in another house. As long as he stays away from ME! ;)