"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, August 1, 2008

Mixed emotions

Today my little girl Noelle had an eye appointment. This was a follow up to our first visit which was last week of May.
Nothing has changed which was good, nothing got worse. So I scheduled her surgery. It will be Aug. 18th at 7:30 AM.
This means that that wonderful vacation we were looking forward to will be delayed. :( I have mixed emotions about all of this I am happy that we can get the surgery done sooner than later but I was really looking forward to vacation.
So it looks like we will be going on vacation end of Aug. first of Sept. One up side it should be cooler then. :)
Aren't they so cute. I love my girls. So we have preop appointment on the 14th and then surgery on the 18th. Please lift us up in prayer.

5 comments:

that jon jackson said...

you have some beautiful kids there.

Whitney said...

Yes, indeed you do! Know that I am praying for sweet Noelle and her surgery. I'm sorry your vaca is delayed, but you will enjoy it much more knowing that the surgery is already out of the way!! :)

Pleasant Living said...

Best of luck! And, yes, I will be lifting up sweet Noelle to the Great Physician!

Megan said...

You're girls are precious! I just wrote a post on prayer two days ago, and I will add you all to my list.

Whitney said...

Dani, did Noelle have a Doctor's appt this week? If so, how did everything go?