"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 30, 2008

Please close your mouth

We went out to eat tonight at my favorite place Cheddars. We were seated in a booth which I must say is my preference when I am not pregnant. Any way there was a group of teenagers in the booth behind Jon, the girl facing me was one of the worst eater I have seen. She shelved her food in and ate with her mouth wide open. She inhaled her food in what seemed like five seconds. It was bad. I sat there thinking to my self "I will do everything in my power to teach my children how to eat properly". Please not put your elbows on the table.

No comments: