"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the first of many

Life ... Well I stumble along trying to keep up. Some days I keep up better than others, today I am lagging behind a little. My thoughts are racing trying to comprehend what is happening.
Let me start from the beginning, I am married to the greatest guy and I have two beautiful daughters Zoey and Noelle. Our newest addition Noelle is three months old, she has symptoms of some disorders autism or retardation (I hate that word) the doctors and therapist want to do genetic tests to confirm their assumptions. This all scares me. I have a beautiful baby that is so precious how could something like this happen. I know in my heart that God is in control and I do very much believe that He has a wonderful plan for our lives, I am just having some trouble convincing my head.

No comments: